Now there's an interesting project:  turning Bert's board into a controller for
an Rb standard. = )  If I'm reading the manual right it says: "For an FE-5680A
device with an output frequency of 10 MHz, this corresponds to a relative
frequency setting resolution of 1.7854E-14."  This should be the same for a
timing FE-5680A modified to accept RS-232 and output RF, right?

Bob