Hi David I have no experience of that unit, but I have had several orders serviced by them over a couple of years and I have no complaints and their customer service (Kiki) is helpful

Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Taylor" <david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 5:56 AM
Subject: [time-nuts] GPS timing antenna 5 meter BNC Plug with cable

Anyone know whether these antennas are any good? Anyone used one? I wonder where they are made?

http://www.rfsupplier.com/timing-antenna-meter-plug-with-rg58-coax-cable-p-2344.html

Looks like it has no filter, and some of the spelling is dubious!

Thanks,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk