On 23/01/14 14:29, Wojciech Owczarek wrote:
Magnus,

I have little experience with radio-based public time dissemination
services, but some with GPS/NTP/PTP, so here's some info - hope it's of
some value to you.

For US and European exchanges, the leap second time happens outside trading
hours, so maybe that's why we've heard little (horror) stories. This is
definitely not an easy thing to deal with during trading, unless your
messaging protocol actually has specific leap second extensions - which I'm
not aware of any of the ones I know having.

I was looking for examples closer to the international date-line.