I recommend against using tap water on any electronics. Use RO or distilled water; that won't leave behind minerals when it evaporates.

Most IPA is only 70%; the balance is water. For flux removal, use 99% or anhydrous IPA, available at most industrial hardware stores.

And, I surely would not use "soap" of any kind. You can use a detergent but only a tiny amount is needed to reduce the surface tension. If you don't get it all off by flushing, residue after evaporation of any surfactant is not good...

Larry