I modified two things for now. Its a "demo" software (Linux edition). And refclock_banncom driver for NTP. Personally, I would prefer to modify microcode or library. But that is proprietary with no source code around.

Regards,
V.P.

On 2014-02-13 10:46, gandal...@aol.com wrote:
You've lost me, what code are you modifying at the moment, is it the
actual Datum demo software?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 12/02/2014 03:48:12 GMT Standard Time, t...@patoka.org
writes:

You  are right ! Now I am going to modify the code a lit bit.

Each time as  we call bcReadBinTimeEx or bcReadBinTime, we need to add
"magic number" to unsigned long pointer which store major time. Example:

if  (bcReadBinTime(stfp_handle, &btm[1], &btm[0], &stat ) == 0)  {
msyslog(LOG_ERR,  "get_datumtime error:
%m");
return(NULL);
}
btm[1] + 619315200;

At least  its working for "demo":

Binary Time: 02/12/2014   03:45:09.6158902   Status: 7
Binary Time: 02/12/2014   03:45:09.6259547   Status: 7
Binary Time: 02/12/2014   03:45:09.6360200   Status: 7