Hi Alex,

As these guys have told me, and as I have learned, Rb standards are very
regular, but that doesn't mean they are very accurate.  So, unless your Rb
standard was being disciplined to the right frequency you'd probably have to do
some sort of analysis to see the quantizing errors on your 1PPS pulse.

Bob