On 3/2/14 8:32 AM, Glen Hoag wrote:
FSCM 38243 is the manufacturer information.  FSCM is the Federal Supply
Code for Manufacturers, which appears to be a subset of CAGE (Commercial
and Government Entity) codes maintained by the Defense Logistics
Agency.  FSCM 38243 appears to be PG Electronics Ltd, currently of
Schomberg Ontario Canada.  171-0100-048 is a part number, while the
serial number is blank, from the photo provided.

The current incarnation of PG Electronics builds cell phone booster
systems for buildings.  However, their web site contains the following:

"In keeping with our past support policy for ALL customers, government
and military programs, PG also continues to support all our older
products since 1975."

http://www.microwaves101.com/ among other things on their extremely useful site has a "where are they now" set of pages that traces manufacturers of days gone by, who picked up which product lines, etc.

http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/wherenow.cfm

PG doesn't show up there.

But I did learn that the EIP counter stuff is now part of National Instruments (via Phase Matrix, along the way)