It's hard to see in the picture, but my oscillator is labelled:

       0410-2540
Model  OCXO107-10
Freq   5.000 MHz
S/N    6396-40

Notice the same '0410-2540' line. So you're probably right. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Lucent had multiple sources for the oscillator and their part number for the oscillator was 0410-2540.

By the way, mine is working. Frequency looks good - still moving, of course. Tuning range is good. I've got something like 200 Hz range on the EFC. Current drain is good at about 70 ma. I found a broken ferrite wirewound inductor on the oscillator board. I have no idea what the value is so I just had to throw in something to get it to work. My selection criteria was entirely scientific - magnetic core, lots of turns, and present in my junkbox! That may explain why the output level is only -5 dBm. I'll ovbiously have to revisit that.

Ed