Mike,

A frequency offset is just a long term shift from nominal rate.

Wander is "slow" variations and jitter is "fast" variations of phase.
The separation between "slow" and "fast" is a bit arbitrary, but the 10 Hz division-line is handy as it describes different sources, where wander is the in-bandwidth noise accumulation where as jitter is usually damped pretty well by being outside of the jitter bandwidth.

See ITU-T G.810, G.813, G.823-825.