Am 16.10.2014 um 02:02 schrieb Bert Kehren via time-nuts:
Take a look at Potato chips yes Potato I have used them with good  results
   Bert Kehren
330551715157
They don't impress me much. Yes, they can drive my 0.6pF active probes without a problem, but connecting just one of their own inputs to an output slows it down to half speed. The word "line driver" for their '125 seems somewhat optimistic.
Propagation delay vs. load capacitance could be a problem with them.

In a message dated 10/15/2014 6:44:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,