It's a series. The first night there were two shows back-to-back and I think the 2nd one was the time-related one.

Its vaguely like the old "Connections" PBS series where; this thing lead to that thing, which led to... I was multitasking so might not be the best critic, but I found it very grade school level. Most of the interesting stuff was glossed over. I was unimpressed enough that I never watched any of the following shows after those two.

Maybe others have other opinions.

-Rex