Glenn I want to say that my simple wwvb clocks are working. However my most finicky one is not locked as I just noted. But then its always a problemed child. The format contains bpsk but that was not supposed to interfere with the traditional AM modulation these clocks detect. I might strongley believe that the various electronic lights that are becoming pervasive is seriously deteriorating the ability to detect the signal. I am near Boston so thats fringe. Regards Paul WB8TSL
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Glenn Little <[email protected]> wrote: > Are there any "atomic" clocks that do not properly decode the current WWVB > format. > I have two that will not auto update the time and will troubleshoot if > this is not a format issue. > > Thanks for any help. > 73 > Glenn > WB4UIV > > _______________________________________________ > time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] > To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/ > mailman/listinfo/time-nuts > and follow the instructions there. > _______________________________________________ time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts and follow the instructions there.
