Hi

Actually that was Bob trying to explain Tom’s plots simply from looking at
them. I *think* I got it right, but it’s Tom’s data and his LTE part. Others
have commented that Tom’s part looks different than theirs.

Maybe Tom needs a Microsoft Windows Update on his GPSDO firmware :) For some
reason the very thought of Microsoft getting involved in something like that
makes me shudder…

Bob