Interesting comment. . . . I'm reading Bob's book now!
Never met him, but felt like I knew him from all of his writings.

His death was very sad....

Jim
wb4...@amsat.org

On 11/26/2014 12:20 PM, Didier Juges wrote:
Said,

Your drawing looks better than those byBob Pease,  and he was never
embarrassed by his :)
Thank you for your extensive contributions to time nuts

Didier KO4BB

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM, S. Jackson via time-nuts <