I'm looking for a real short (3-4 slides or a website, really) description of why the phase noise of a PLL (microwave) looks the way it does, explaining (in sort of qualitative terms) how the phase noise transitions from the VCO (outside the loop bandwidth) to the reference (inside the loop bandwidth).. And in particular, what the phase noise curve looks like if the loop bandwidth is chosen incorrectly, or if the VCO or reference has more or less noise than expected.

I figured before I wrote one up, if someone knows of one that's already out there, I could just point people to it.