On 12/6/14, 6:18 AM, Attila Kinali wrote:
On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 14:47:54 +0100
Magnus Danielson <mag...@rubidium.dyndns.org> wrote:

Also, GPS L2C and L5 signals is already there.

AFAIK there is no satellite with L5 capabilities in space yet.
Also L2C is still marked as unhealthy.

                        Attila Kinali

There are at least 2 satellites radiating L5, maybe more. We've received and processed the signals (and those from L2c) on the JPL software receiver on ISS. (making a first.. first triband receiver in space, etc.)

I'm pretty sure the L2c signals have been radiated for a while. If they're not marked "good", it's probably because the formal validation process hasn't completed.

(in fact, a quick trip to gps.gov says for L2C "Pre-operational signal broadcasting from 14 GPS satellites (as of November 7, 2014)" and for L5 "Pre-operational signal broadcasting from 7 GPS satellites (as of November 7, 2014)"

So, not a whole constellation, but the signals are there.