Hi

Somewhere in / on the beast there should be a magnetic field adjustment. You
play with it (within reason) to get the thing “on frequency”. The real question
being: do you care that it’s 1x10^-13 off frequency? In most cases, the answer
is no and you move on.

Yes, if you are going to do the adjustment thing, figure out a fixed location
before you go to all the trouble. Also let it sit for a bit to “settle in” to
the local mag field. I would not play with any adjustments for a week.

Bob