On 12/16/14, 3:36 PM, Magnus Danielson wrote:
Paul,

That is indeed the question. Considering that the signal is better
supported, I hope the light goes on somewhere. The signals is all
1,023 Mchips/s, just a thad different. Should be possible to pull off if
people want to do dual frequency without going full bandwidth.

Then again, if you are willing to pay good money, you can get it today.

what about one of the software receivers? I would think that making L2 and L5 filters isn't that tough, so all you need is the back end.