Mod Mix wrote:
Hi,

the HP 10811D I just purchased (one like ebay #300568433895) resides
on a small pcb.
Could someone pls guide me which voltage for the LM317 feeding the
oscillator with 12V should be applied at J1/1 and J1/2 ?

I would also be interested to learn for which devices these board were
originally made - couldn't find anything.

Thank you in advance
Ulli

Without knowing anything about the item in the Ebay listing, I can tell you that the input to the regulator supplying the 10811 oscillators in many HP counters is specified to be +15 - +18 Volts. Actually, any voltage within the rated input voltage range of the LM317 regulator is OK, so long as the power dissipated by the LM317 remains reasonable.

Cheers,
Dave M