On 2/19/15 1:59 AM, Attila Kinali wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:51:04 +0100
Attila Kinali <att...@kinali.ch> wrote:

When i had one on my desk, i opened it up, but apparently i forgot to take
pictures. From what i remember, i think it works either similar to the
VNWA design done by DG8SAQ[1,2] or by N2PK[3]. The tinyVNA can only do
S11 and S12, lacking the additional source at the second port.

Correction, a little bit of googling brought up [1] (sorry, mostly german).
The discussion contains top[2], bottom[3] pictures and the block diagram[4]

Thanks..
I can read the German, so that's ok.
I just have to look up some of the part numbers.