Hi Dave,

It looks like some great stuff ! However, it is a material that has a big dust problem according to the manufacturer. Here is the web site listing of products :

http://www.aerogel.com/products-and-solutions/all-insulation-products/

Read the SPACELOFT safety data sheet on the product at this URL :

http://www.aerogel.com/_resources/common/userfiles/file/Data%20Sheets/Spaceloft_MSDS.pdf

It is not dangerous, but can cause medical problems if mishandled.

Bill....WB6BNQ

Dave M wrote:

Great find, Arthur. I had already convinced myself to use fiberglass insulation to reinsulate my OXCOs, but I'm going to order 2 or 3 sheets of this to play with.

Thanks a bunch!!
Dave M

Arthur Dent wrote:

If you check the popular auction site you can find several listing
for Aspen Aerogel SPACELOFT Insulation. One listing has a 10"x14"x.2"
piece for $7 including shipping and another listing has 481 rolls for
$1.8 million, in case you have several ovens you need to re-insulate.
;-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171328843398?

-Arthur
the instructions there.