The TF930/960 does have a calibration procedure that is performed from the front panel. Basically, you feed it a stable input from any known source (so both 1 Hz and 10 MHz from a GPSDO should work) and then adjust until the displayed frequency agrees with the known input frequency. The resolution of this setting is quite a bit better than the stability of the TCXO in the box.

Now, this process could occur either by actually adjusting the frequency of a VCTCXO in the box using a DAC, or by changing a calibration constant stored in the memory of the device. I suspect it's actually the former, because the instructions say that the adjustment path has a low-pass filter that you need to allow to settle. This wouldn't be necessary if the calibration simply changed a stored number.

Dave