Thanks George,
I used to work in a Motorola 2-way shop. The only heated ovens that Motorola used were the 6.3V thermostatically controlled ovens. Those were used in the old tube-style units. When they went solid-state, they used TXCOs in both base and mobile units. However, I'll check them out. Never know, there might be something useful there.

Cheers,
Dave M

George Dubovsky wrote:
I'm not sure I remember the exact one you are describing, but in the
last month or so, there was a fellow selling crystal ovens on
QTH.com. I think they were from land-mobile service, like Motorola
base stations or some such. That's another place to search.

73,

geo - n4ua

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Dave M <dgmin...@mediacombb.net>