WOW, thanks for all the info!!!I will use those cool DC-DC power converters on
lots of project motherboards, now that I know they exist.Very interested in the
"embedded systems" options, many more to select from than I had suspected,
thanks.
I do not crave super precision for this NTP application, but would like to
obtain at least what I have now w/ ATOM, and FreeBSD PPS Trimble TB
configuration.
Did replace the sleeve bearing fan w/ ball bearing, so now the SPL is below
90db in the shack.Now have tolerable environment to contemplate and work on the
new solution! 73FrankKJ4OLL