Hi

Take a look at how the 60 MHz is generated. I believe that you will find that
you have a sine wave that has come out of a logic gate via a low
pass filter or that they square it up on the board already.

My *guess* is that you could fit a little board with a divide by 6 into the Rb
and run it off of the device’s internal supplies. You would then have
a 10 MHz unit.

Bob