Middle of the night I had a worry this was a rollover bug... And that seems to
be confirmed, 1024 weeks.

As I mentioned in an electronic conversation with another TS2100 user, I have
the feeling our TS2100s have turned into turnips.

Well, I can use the 1U space in that rack... Don't recall what processor they
use in the thing, but life is too short to go digging through decades old
assembly code.

I will miss the IRIG time display mounted above my main LCDs though. While the
time is accurate (well, it's off a second due the TS2100 leap pending bug), the
day of the year is off by a bit.

--bob k6rtm