Hi

The simple list of devices susceptible to this problem is:

Almost all of them from before 1998, many of them after that.

The issue is inherent in the design of the GPS coding and un-aided
recovery of that coding. The need to address it only was apparent to
most marketing departments after the first batch of gear started failing
in the late 90’s.

Bob