Hi

Of course tomorrow you will stumble into a “great deal” on a complete cell site
that needs a 9.8304 MHz clock :)

====

One thing to watch:

The pps you now have may or may not be deterministic in its relation to the
every other second output. It also may or
may not be in a fixed relation to GPS. I would bet money that it *is* in a
fixed relation and that it’s actually better than
the other signal. Just because I believe it to be true does not make it true.
It needs to be checked against something else.

Bob