Hi

In the US, you dig those systems up either via R/V outfits or from the guys who
set up big boats
(think water borne RVs rather than super tankers). The other source are the off
grid solar guys.
A lot depends on just how fancy a system you are after. With reasonable effort
you can pick up systems
up into the several 100 KW range.

Bob