How could anybody possibly accept/consider/use a VAX/Unix as a solution to any
real computer problem?  The manual set only takes 3 feet of shelf space.
Anybody knows that a real (IBM) computer requires 80+ feet of documentation.
Or so I was once scolded by the management of a Very Large Company...  that
shortly thereafter had its lunch served to them by a much smaller competitor
and went belly up.
Somewhat time-nut related...  the project main application needed millisecond
consistent (not necessarily accurate) time stamps on a world-wide network.
That was in the pre-gps, pre-fiber, pre-historic before-times.  I don't think
that they ever quite got there.