It would be interesting if the programmable PLL was offered as a stand alone (using an external 10MHZ reference) ..now that would be something.
Instead of adding a mystery GPS receiver and a mystery TCXO into the works.
Most people interested on this probably already have one or two (or more ) GPSDOs :)

Dimitri