I found all ICs except the VCXO here in the US, from only two sources; Mouser and Unicorn Electronics. A couple substitutions can be made without affecting the circuit. The 78L06 is the only change i made... substituting an LM317L adjustable regulator for the fixed 6-volt reegulator.
I've attached a PDF of the IC list, sources and price.

Hope this helps,
Dave M