How about a simpler question. I see in the documentation that LH can use a
network connection to remotely read. Can a server for that protocol be made for
the RPi? That would be super awesome deluxe for me, and assuming it's just a
serial-to-TCP protocol should be nearly trivial to write (heck, netcat might
already just do it).

Sent from my iPhone