It is interesting that the HP8662A multiplies 10 MHz to 640 MHz,
in steps of 2X.  But there is a crystal filter at 80 MHz to
clean up the wideband noise of the 10811.  In the 11729, they
filter the 640 MHz from the 8662 with a SAW filter, again to
eliminate multiplied up wideband noise.  It's going to be
tough to replace a 100 MHz OCXO by multiplying.  You have
the additional problem that 100 MHz is not a power of 2
multiplication.  I think you're stuck waiting for your
OCXO's.

Rick Karlquist N6RK