Just for fun, I was created the chart for 60hz main behaviour for the night when we had EST to EDT time switch. Its 2AM EST, Mar 13. Which is, I beleive 6AM UTC. I was surprised I noticed the event when I created spline smooth line for the data

http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/60hz-est2edt.png

May be coincident or my eyes stop to serve me well. ;-)

--
WBW,

V.P.

On 2016-03-15 13:45, Nick Sayer via time-nuts wrote:
Well, they flip the “warning” bit at 0h UTC (4PM PST the afternoon
before), so I think the explanation is that my clock was able to sync
up at that time, and it reacted to the warning bit rather than using
that as a cue to make the change at 0200J like it should have. Either
that, or the receiver erroneously received a ’11’ rather than a
’10’, or WWVB transmitted the bits wrong (which I’d think
unlikely, except that it wasn’t just my clock that reacted early).