Hi Attila --

I have some stuff that does ADEV and similar calculations and shoves the results into plots using the Grace plotting tool. It's basically a perl script using some document formatting templates and a couple of shell scripts for control. I use it to automagically create web pages such as those at

http://www.febo.com/pages/plots/chronos/

Let me know off list if you're interested and I can package up the latest version; I'm working on an update now.

John