Frequently power supplies in instruments like the TS2100 are standard off the
shelf units.  I would suggest googling the vendor and part number and of course
checking the well known auction site

In one case avocent wanted 1800 bucks to fix a terminal server with a dead PS I
was able to buy a brand new exact replacement from the OEM of the PS for $150
from Amazon