Hi

The first hit on Google for AT cut curves is:

http://www.aextal.com/tutorial-frequency-stability.htm

One common way to make a TCXO is to start with a minimum error cut over the
intended temperature range. If that is -30 to +70C, you do get turns in the
curve. There are
several other ways to do it. The gotcha is that you have no way of knowing
*which* way
your TCXO was done.

Bob