On 5/17/16 10:28 AM, Brent wrote:
Since CSAC's just popped up on the radar, has anyone measured the
performance of the CSAC since the acquisition by Microsemi and compared it
to the performance of CSAC's previously produced by Symmetricom?

I don't know that there's any difference per-se..
I heard that they had some failures in the field, and that triggered a radical reduction in the temperature range on the data sheet.

Whether it was a manufacturing "lose the recipe" or one of those "accelerated life isn't like real life" or whatever, I've not heard anything.

I've heard some anecdotal comments that performance has degraded - can
anyone verify?

Brent