Public service announcement: I just tried to stream this episode on Amazon
Prime Video, and it seems they have some sort of indexing snafu going on.  They
offer episode 1 ("Can We Time-Travel?") and episode 2 ("Are We Alone?") for
viewing, but what actually played when I selected them were two completely
unrelated/unannounced episodes.  The first episode is on the size of the Earth,
solar system and Universe, and the second one discusses abiogenesis and
evolution.

Both episodes are worth the $2.99 price of entry IMO, but there are a grand
total of zero 5071As in either of them.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC