HI

The gotcha with anything local is the sidereal day repeat pattern The local
stuff would have to
be very solar oriented to be slipping at exactly that rate over a few months of
data.  My guess
is that when *this combo* gets into *that position* and *this multi path*
happens … you get a
glitch. It’s not there for long, but it is there.

Credit where credit is due … some guy named Tom (who also drives around with 6
5071’s on
a regular basis … handing them out to strangers) spotted the sidereal day time
slip. I had been
chasing it as if it was 24 hours and some weird local “train goes by an
midnight” sort of thing.

Bob