Hi

For most OCXO’s most certainly not. The typical OCXO improves on ADEV as it
runs. That said, a good OCXO should have a 1 second ADEV
of at least parts in 10^-12 rather than 10^-11. A 5370 should have a floor at 1
second of around 2x10^-11. You may be measuring your counter
doing something stupid ( = needs alignment) rather than the OCXO or Cs.

Bob