The original speaking clock ( in use from 1936 to 1963) has been restored to working order and is on show at the British Horological Institute at Upton Hall near Newark (UK). Speaking clock N0 2 that replaced No 1 is quartz controlled and also on view at Upton hall. If anyone would like details of them just let me know.

Peter Torry