In my project box with TB, I noticed higher than usual temperature as we had weather heat waves. It was around 50 Celsius. The only remedy for that was to implement simple fan at rear of the box. And it helps to get back to usual numbers (around 40 degree C). However even at 50 C, my TB didn't shows me complains regarding major HW alarms.

On 2016-08-15 16:01, Colin Haig wrote:
Hi all,
Recently I've added a KO4BB TBolt Monitor to my Trimble Thunderbolt.
Nice accessory.
A few weeks before it arrived, I started getting the occasional VCC at
Rail / Bad OSC problem.
Any suggestions on how I might resolve?
We've also been experiencing much higher than normal temperatures for
the last 2 months (e.g. 36C vs 25C) so the air conditioner is hard at
work.
I've added vent holes to the box its all packed into, but not sure
what exactly is going on.
Thanks in advance,
Colin VE3MSC

WBW,