Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:20 PM
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: [time-nuts] Lady Heather Data Explained?

The phrase, "ill documented' comes to mind. It is a wonderful piece of
software but opaque and intimidating to the newbie.

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016, Richard Mogford <rch...@earthlink.net
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rch...@earthlink.net');>> wrote:

Does anyone have a description of the various types of data on the Lady
Heather user interface?

I can figure out some of it, but still have some questions.

For example, what are the data being graphed on the moving time chart?

Richard

If you gaze long enough into the abyss, your coffee will get cold.