Hi

Just to be a bit more clear:

This is *not* something unique to the Tbolt. It shows up on all GPSDO's. There
have been a lot of posts with data plots showing this on lots of GPSDO's. The
issue is more basic than a goof in a control loop setting. To some extent it is
a problem on all frequency sources. GPSDO's just happen to get looked at more
often.

Bob