On 9/4/2016 10:48 PM, Mark Sims wrote:
Sometime (I didn't have it connected) in  the last couple of weeks
my Z3801A went into gps week rollover.

If you have a Z3801A that had been working properly you might want to
check yours.  Different firmware versions roll over at different
times.

My Z3801 seems to be working fine, reporting today as 05 Sep 2016:

<http://www.kd5byb.net/kd5bybgpscon/gpsstat.htm>

That said, it had been off for a long time prior to it going back online in December 2014. When I fired it back up, it did misreport the date until I forced with, the set time command I believe?

I've never been able to figure out the self-test error. It keeps working...so I keep using it... ;)

14 years of power-on time...  :)

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb