Hi

Survey is pretty much a bad thing while in motion :)

Some (but not all) GPS modules allow you to set up in a “mobile / do not
survey” mode. This is one area that the
newer ( = not 1997 era) devices do much better at. It also is something that
SBAS / EGNOS / WAAS may indeed
help you out on. You may be changing *many* settings on the part to make it
behave in a mobile setting. There
are a few bugs you just may turn up while doing this ….

Bob