Thank you Attila :)

Actually the system for timestamping is at design stage yet.
I expect an event rate of about 100kcps, but I found little infos about the bandwidth variable for the receivers.

Since I don't want to fill in the list with off-topic posts, just limit in time-related quests. There's not any problem for the board I'll use, I referenced the raspberry because it's well known. My questions are for the software side and relative efficiency of the system.

Best Regards,
Ilia.