On 11/03/2016 04:07 PM, Bert Kehren via time-nuts wrote:

Over the past there has been talk about building from  scratch high
performance references. I think consensus was that it is out of  reach.

What about instead establishing an open-source hardware project for a frequency standard fusor? I was researching COTS solutions for this for my rubidium ensemble and could only find this one product, which obviously should be exorbitant in cost: http://vremya-ch.com/english/product/indexe817.html?Razdel=11&Id=54

-Ruslan